Sunday, February 10, 2008

Nemertes Impact Analysis: February 8, 2008



Frost & Sullivan Awards Proxim...
Frost & Sullivan Awards Proxim Wireless for MeshMax, its Path-breaking Integrated Wireless Technology that Converges WiMAX, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Mesh PALO ALTO, Calif. (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Based on its recent analysis of integrated wireless technologies, Frost & Sullivan presents Proxim Wireless with the 2008 North American Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation of the Year Award in recognition of its development of an integrated solution which converges WiMAX, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Mesh into on
Source: pdoscarweb.splinder.com

Vonage and VoIP
I think I've had Vonage for almost 9 months now.  Despite the fact that I couldn't get a Puerto Rico area code (we only have two: 787 or 939) I really loved having VoIP.  It was cheap and when I was in the Dominican Republic, I could call home and talk for hours without worrying about long distance charges.  Of course, since my number had a Florida area code, people without long distance service couldn't call me and if they did they would get charged for it.  Then, the D-Link router they gave m
Source: lunatica.vox.com

mig33 hits 10m users and launches Blackberry application
mig33 just keeps on getting bigger. They’ve hit the massively impressive 10 million user mark worldwide. Now they’re gunning for America with news today that they’ve launched a Blackberry version of their application. It’s been a little while since I last tried out mig33 — and it’s done quite a lot of evolving. It now offers voip, picture sharing, email along with text and instant messaging services. Get this: mig33 is generating 2 million user sessions per day. PER DAY. 45 million messag
Source: www.smstextnews.com

VoIP

No comments: